Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide - Worst hotel experiance Ive ever had.
Besides the minor problems of incredibly itchy sheets and one very rude front desk girl...There was someone in the hotel smearing fecal matter all over the elevators.SERIOUSLY, there was A LOT of *** behind the blankets hanging on the elevator walls.
It took the hotel an entire day to get around to cleaning it, although they were aware of the problem since early morning. In the mean time they didn't bother to shut down the elevator, just let people ride on it unaware of what was causing the repulsive rankness. I personally asked the staff why the elevator wasn't disabled and their response was, "too much traffic". I called an elevator up in the late afternoon, when the offensive elevator responded the poor maintenance man scrambled out of it for fresh air.
He was almost in tears describing the disgusting mess he was cleaning that had caused the suffocating smell all day. The next day I was doing laundry and when I retrieved my clothes from the dryer I discovered that someone had put *** in the dryer with my clothes while I was in my room. Obviously it was disgusting and beyond comprehension in repulsiveness. Once again, the hotel left the laundry room accessible to the public placing an "out of order" sign on the offensive dryer.
Management didn't do much of anything about our situation. We travel for business most of the year and are Platinum SPG members, spending more time in their hotels than at home. We had been in the hotel 3 weeks at this point (if you stay 30 days you get state tax back). We felt it was reasonable to ask that a week of our month long stay be compensated; being that we spent a week dealing with the two incidents and the ensuing repercussions.
Although I used to love working at an Aloft and met my fiancÃ© while doing so, I will NEVER stay in an Aloft again. As a matter of fact we have decided to spend our 10 months a year at Marriott and Hilton rather than stay at an SPG property ever again.
We have been faithful patrons, spending tens of thousands of dollars a year.However, due to their neglect in handling these situations we lost all faith in the SPG brand.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aloft Rancho Cucamonga
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "WARNING –RENTER BEWARE Panther Knob Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee owned by Bobby & Susan Bates. After speaking with Susan on the phone for the first time I had..."
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Since our purchased our 2017 38el model we have had some problems with the unit. Two of the most annoying situations is getting things that were told to us about..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "I just finished complaining to the FCC and BBB and now I am voicing my problems here. I live in las vegas and have poor service, poor internet speed. poor..."